We have been playing all kinds of quizzes on Gaana Pehchaana, but never tried our hands at guessing a Bollywood song from it’s english translation, have we?
This time, we’ll be doing just that.
In this blog, we have translated 12 of the most popular Bollywood melodies including both old and new ones into English. Now, it’s your turn to guess the lyrics and recognise the correct song.
If you are a crazy Bollywood Music buff and enjoy listening to all genres of Hindi Film Music from different eras, it will be really easy for you to play this guessing game, as all the songs are popular ones.
- Carefully go through the English version of the lyrics given below and guess which Hindi Film song has it been picked from?
- Guess at least 10 answers correctly, to be declared the Champion Of Bollywood Music Lyrics!
- The correct answers have been mentioned at the extreme end, but make sure that you don’t check the correct answers before playing the game.
- Because You Are The One, Now You Are The One, You Are Life, You Are Relief, You Are My Pain, You Are My Love.
- Sometimes In My Heart, There Comes A Thought, As If You Were Made Only For Me.
- The Bangles Speak, The Bracelets Speak, Yes I Have Become Your Beloved. Without You I Feel Aloof. Ohh I’ll Die!
- Live Here, Die Here, Other Than This Place Where To Go? Whenever You Feel Like, Call Us, We Will Be There, Where We Were.
- One Hot Teacup And Somebody To Serve It.
- From You The Day Starts, The Musical Evening Comes, From You, From You.
- First Infatuation, First Craziness, New Love Is There, New Phase Of Waiting.
- I’m Remembering Your Love, I’m Remembering Your Love, Where Am I, Where Are You, Where Am I, Where Are You, Come Here, Come Here, Once!
- The Sun Has Set, Moon Has Started To Burn, Oh Why Has The Sky Started To Melt?
- Ho Ho Ho Ho, Lost Lost Moon, Open Sky, The Whole Night Will Pass Away In The Eyes, How Will You Fall Asleep?
11. Black Sunglasses On You, Black Sunglasses On You, Black Sunglasses Look Good On You, It Suits On Your Fair Face.
12. Pour Down Clouds Clouds, Pour Down Clouds Clouds, Pour Down Clouds, Pour.
Why Do We Need To Treasure The Songs, Song Writers, Composers And Singers?
Bollywood movies have made audiences happy with their music right from the 1930s to 2021 and are a National Treasure. The music outlasts the movies in popularity by decades, but often the musicians, singers, lyricists, instrumentalists and all get lost amidst the glitz and glamour of the movies.
Gaana Pehchaana pays homage to the works of all these people who have created immortal music that will continue to live on within us to cheer us up through everything in life.
Play, Score Points, Win And Climb Up The Master Leaderboard!
Hope you enjoyed the quiz. Play TMK, Bhagam Bhag and Aur Sunao. Participate in Live Gaming Sessions, guess many more songs and have a lot of fun on Gaana Pehchaana.
We have a specially customised TMK Game called “TMK- 16 All Decades”, in which you can guess songs from the different decades by listening to the music and lyrics. The game is similar to this quiz game, only the pattern is different. If you guess more than three answers wrong, you’ll be discarded from the game. Download the app to play it.
1. a. Tum Hi Ho
2. b. Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein
3. c. Bole Chudiyan, Bole Kangana, Haye Main Ho Gayi Teri Saajna
4. b. Jeena Yaha Marna Yaha
5. a. Ek Garam Chai Ki Pyali
6. c. Tum Se Hi
7. b. Pehla Nasha, Pehla Khumaar
8. a. Yaad Aa Raha Hai Tera Pyar
9. c. Sooraj Hua Maddham
10. b. Khoya Khoya Chand, Khula Aasman
11. c. Kaala Chashma
12. a. Barso Re Megha Megha