Romantic Hindi songs are the lifeline of Bollywood. There is no Bollywood film complete without romantic melodies, but only a few singers have turned out to be epic romantic singers and Bollywood can never thrive without them.
At present, Arijit Singh is considered to be one of those singers with a mellow, soft voice, overflowing with emotions that is perfectly suited for hit love songs.
Innumerable International celebrities including sports people are big fans of singers like Arijeet Singh. You too must be a great fan of romantic numbers from different genres sung by him.
If these songs make you happy and bring a smile to your face, come and play this fun quiz with us. Let us see how many answers you guess correctly.
- Put on your thinking caps and finish the lyrics of this Arijit Singh song.
“Andhera Tera Maine Le Liya, Mera…”
- Aise Jaana Tha To Aaya Hi Kyun
- Dil Yeh Sambhal Jaaye, Kaise Tumhe Roka Karu
- Ujla Sitara Tere Naam Kiya
- Which Arijit Singh love song from Bhediyan is about a stranger who seems so familiar that you feel you have always known him/ her??
- Apna Bana Le
- Baaki Sab Theek
- Who are Arijeet Singh’s role models??
- Mohammad Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, K.K
- Kishore Kumar, Manna Dey, Mohit Chauhan
- Mukesh, Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam
- Did Arijeet Singh ever win a Grammy for his love songs?
- He was nominated once and won the award.
- He received 7 nominations in the category of most entertaining singer (male) but never won.
- He won 2 Grammy awards but didn’t accept them.
- Which is the most popular romantic song by Arijeet Singh to date?
- Tum Hi Ho
- Tose Naina
- Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
- Who is Arijeet Singh’s co-singer for the insanely romantic song ‘Fitoor’ starring Ranbir Kapoor and Vaani Kapoor?
- Neeti Mohan
- Shreya Ghoshal
- Palak Mucchal
- Which song did Sanjay Leela Bhansali ask Arijeet to sing, but during its production the script changed and the song could not be released?
- ‘Ik Vaari Aa’ from Raabta
- ‘Yun Shabnami’ from Saawariya
- ‘Baaton Ko Teri’ from All is Well
- Which was Arijit Singh’s debut love song in Bollywood?
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani from Hamari Adhuri Kahani
- Phir Mohabbat from Murder 2
- Pachtaoge from Jaani Ve
- Did Arijeet ever get injured by an overzealous fan during a live concert?
- Yes, he got pulled by the hand and faced an injury.
- He was never hurt by any of his fans.
- Yes, one of his fans from Aurangabad pushed him on the stage.
- Which of these are sad romantic songs sung only by Arijeet Singh?
- Tum Ho Paas Mere, Tere Mere, Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon
- Moh Moh Ke Dhaage, Humnava, Lambi Judaai
- Kabhi Jo Badal Barse, Hamdard, Bekhyali
Gaana Pehchaana Musical games for Bollywood Music and Film lovers
The Gaana Pehchaana app comes with lots of quiz-based musical games for single as well as multiple players. Most of these games are about guessing the songs, but each of them is set in a new format. It’s a great app for Hindi film music lovers. You can play these games in the office during a fun Friday event to break off from the mundane work routine. These games are also a great team-building exercise at work. The games are perfect to be played at family functions or home with friends. Install the app from (the App Store or play store) if you haven’t installed it yet and experience the magic of GaanaPehchaana. For more such fun blogs and music reviews, keep checking this space.
- C. Ujla Sitara Tere Naam Kiya
- A. Apna Bana Le
- B. Kishore Kumar, Manna Dey, Mohit Chauhan
- B. He received 7 nominations in the category of most entertaining singer (male) but never won.
- C. Kabhi Jo Badal Barse
- A. Neeti Mohan
- B. ‘Yun Shabnami’ from Saawariya
- B. Phir Mohabbat from Murder 2
- A. Yes, he got pulled by the hand and faced an injury.
- C. Kabhi Jo Badal Barse, Hamdard, Bekhyali